Containa - Pack supplies wheelie bins in seven different stock colours and two sizes.Wheelie bins make ideal storage containers and are used for storing all types of “stuff “ from animal feed to raw material and of course refuse.In industry the wheelie bins are used for controlled housekeeping.
The wheelie bins we supply are manufactured according to stringent quality control and have a guaranteed long service life.The 240 litre wheely bin is SABS certified.These wheelie bins have a high resistance to UV and chemicals.They have large rubber tyres which make them easy to handle and the rounded internal corners make cleaning the wheelie bins very easy.
Three or four wheelie bins can be used to make a recycling station.The bins have interchangeable lids so charcoal bins each with a different colour lid, for easy identification, can be used.
The two most popular size wheelie bins are the 240 litre and the 130 litre.The 240 litre is the size used by most municipalities and is SABS certified.The 130 litre wheelie bin is ideal for smaller households and makes an ideal bin for recyclables.
HOW TO CONTACT US
011 - 464 5034
who's on line.
We have 3 guests and no members online
WHEELIE BIN FEATURES
- Capacity 240 Litres
- Height 1080 mm
- SABS certified
- Axles solid steel
- Guaranteed long service life
- Manufactured from virgin high density polyethelene ultra violet stabilized raw material.
- Company logo can be hot foiled onto the front face of the bin
- Designed with additional honeycomb reinforcing for extra strength.
HOW TO ORDER / REQUEST AN OFFICIAL QUOTE
No need for a credit card.
Follow the easy steps below to order / recieve an official quote.
1.Browse through the two sizes of bins we have to offer under wheelie bins" on the main menu and decide on the colour and size bin you would like to purchase either the 240L or the 130L.
2.Click on 'Shop"on the main menu and then click on "wheelie bins" on the drop down tab.
3. Follow the instructions making sure to fill in all your necessary details especially your shipping details.
4.Your order will be sent through to us.
5. We will reply with an official quote including the shipping costs and our banking details.
6. If you decide to proceed with your purchase once you have made a deposit into our account we will dispatch the bins as soon as the funds have been cleared into our account.